Kathy has actively lived in the Lakeland area for over 25 years and worked with local and national clients for 20 years marketing their business through the use of outdoor advertising. Her knowledge of outdoor advertising and her willingness and ability to tailor a program that works specifically for you will provide the most efficient and effective use of your advertising budget. She is a member of the Lakeland Chamber of Commerce, serves on the Board of Directors for the Florida Outdoor Advertising Association and enjoys working with non-profit organizations providing marketing support.
And did you know…
- Kathy joined the ranks of "Proud Moms" over 25 years ago.
- Kathy can recite a Swedish poem and she is very proud of it.
- Ask Kathy about her operation of a Komatsu WA380-5 front-end Loader back in the 80's.
- Kathy won the East Hill Christian School 5th grade spelling bee and she still talks about it.
- Kathy dreams of the day she can pack up the motor coach and see the Country in its entirety at her pace.
- Kathy cannot imagine a world without billboards and happy clients.
- Kathy has fancy files. Thanks to you know who (hint, see below)!