Kathy has actively lived in the Lakeland area for over 25+ years and worked with local and national clients for 20+ years marketing their business through the use of outdoor advertising. Her knowledge of outdoor advertising and her willingness and ability to tailor a program that works specifically for you will provide the most efficient and effective use of your advertising budget. She is a member of the Lakeland Chamber of Commerce, serves on the Board of Directors for the Florida Outdoor Advertising Association and enjoys working with non-profit organizations providing marketing support.
And did you know…
- Kathy joined the ranks of "Proud Moms" over 25+ years ago.
- Kathy can recite a Swedish poem and she is very proud of it.
- Ask Kathy about her operation of a Komatsu WA380-5 front-end Loader back in the 80's. #Skills
- Kathy won the East Hill Christian School 5th grade spelling bee and she still talks about it. Make sure you get her to spell it for you.
- Kathy dreams of the day she can pack up the motor coach and see the Country in its entirety at her pace.
- Kathy cannot imagine a world without billboards and happy clients.
- Kathy has fancy files. Thanks to you know who (hint, see below)!